Thank You for Joining MWC
What happens next?
- First, and very importantly – if you would like to use a different e-mail address from the one you used for PayPal for correspondence with the Circle and for your groups.io membership, please provide details to our Membership Secretary Paul Crankshaw (firstname.lastname@example.org ) immediately. If you don’t do this your membership will be set up using the e-mail address provided by PayPal. To help Paul please mention both email addresses in your message.
- You will receive an invitation via e-mail within the next 2-3 days via groups.io to join email@example.com ; you MUST accept this to activate your Online membership. If you don’t receive the invitation, please check your SPAM folder before contacting our Membership Secretary Paul Crankshaw (firstname.lastname@example.org ) who will resolve any problems.
- Once this is completed you will be able to participate in discussions by sharing messages with other members, receive details about downloading electronic copies of Medium Wave News when they are published, and have access to other material which is exclusively available to members.
- Paul will also enter your details on our master Membership Database, including the expiry date of your membership. (You will receive a renewal reminder in the month before expiry). Our Treasurer Martin Hall (email@example.com) will also register your payment in the accounts, and you may contact him in the case of any membership problems should you be unable to contact Paul.
- Finally, we want your membership to get off to a flying start by giving access to the 10 most recent pdf issues of Medium Wave News as soon as you become a member of firstname.lastname@example.org. They are held in the Files section which may be accessed at https://groups.io/g/mwcircle/files/1_Recent%20issues%20of%20Medium%20Wave%20News If you do not have a GroupsIO account you will be asked to create an account with Groups.IO to gain access.